January 11, 2012

Look of the day: Natalia Kills in her video "Kill my boyfriend"

This out-of-the-ordinary 25 year old British singer/fashionista is not only a talented but she is extremely STYLISH...especially in her new video "Kill my Boyfriend".

The outfits, the makeup, the food, the setting, the poses, the hair (especially the bun)... I LLOVE LOVE LOVE all of the outfits in this video. It's all fashion! **Hands out multiple imaginary "outfit of the day" awards to the styling team of this video.** I barely listened to the lyrics (which are a little morbid, if you ask me. I wouldn't really wanna kill my boyfriend #imjustsayin), I simply STARED at each fashionable detail of the video...did you guys notice the turquoise nails? And the wallpaper? And the vintage-like black and white blazer? And....Okay. I'll stop. 

Semi-creepy awesomemess. Check out the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this