June 15, 2012

Day 10: Put your ipod player on shuffle and write the first 10 songs that play

Hahaha!

1. Sweet Micky - I Don't Care (YES!!!!!!!!)
Kardinal Offichall - Ol Time Killin'
The Weeknd - High for This
MIA - Bad Girls
Blink 182 - Damnit
Omega - Sin Gorrito
Kanye West ft Jay Z - So Appaled
Trey Songz - Don't Judge (ouhhh sexy music hehe)
N.E.R.D - Maybe
Joe Dassin - À Toi

I have very diverse musical taste. This playlist includes Kompa, reggae, hip hop, rock, sex music and a French Ballad. Lol. 

1 comment:

  1. I always like doing these.

    1. Regina Belle-Tango In Paris

    2. Chante Moore-You Can't Leave Me

    3. R. Kelly-Half On A Baby

    4. Faith Evans-You Used To Love Me

    5. Keith Washington-All Night

    6. Nick Ashford and Valerie Simpson-Is It Still Good To You?

    7. Alicia Keys-You Don't Know My Name

    8. Tweet-Oops (Oh My)

    9. Ginuwine-Pony

    10. Usher-Bad Girl

    Whitney didn't make the list...grrr....

    ReplyDelete

add this