September 22, 2010

KIJIJI!

I can't believe I never talked about this before! You may have heard of it, but I need to give you the real deal about this amazing website. 

Just like Craigslist (which is full of scammers, by the way, beware), it is a website where regular people like me and you post things they wanna sell, or things they would need you to sell them. Appartments, pets, cell phones, pianos, anything you need! If you are desperate, there is even a dating section. Anyways, it's great! I've been going on it for years and the list of things I have found on Kijiji:

-My cat, Lolita (she was free)
-Desk
-An apartment downtown
-A doggie (the cutest thing ever for only 160$: half chihuahua half bichon maltais!)
-Playstation
-Things for the house 
-And more....

Here's how it goes. You browse through the website, find the category of the thing you need and you can just search through the things available. If you want, you can be even more specific and type the exact word of what you are looking for in the search box. Even better, on the left of the screen, you can even select a specific price range for what you need. Awesome! Once you find what you need, you can either send a direct message, through Kijiji, or you can contact the person directly through the information they put on their ad. It's that easy! You can also post objects/services/apartments etc. you want to sell and get very fast responses. Oh and remember, Kijiji is not only in Montreal! It's all over the world: Canada, United States, Switzerland, Japan etc. I love it....especially when I'm looking for something specific when on a budget!

Click HERE to access the Montreal Kijiji website.


You'll thank me later. 


Kijiji image from: http://www.autonorth.ca/home/2010/6/18/interview-with-kijiji-autos-head-ran-ravitz.html

2 comments:

  1. Kijiji is good but craigslist is as good, if not better. I've bought tons of stuff from both sites, mainly for my business. I recently bought a used $700 stove for $70 off craigslist, I am very happy with it.

    I enjoy your posts btw, carry a camera around and keep posting photos, there's some hot pics here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found stuff on Craigslist too! But I have been scammed a lot, so I guess it all depends on your experience with a website. In Montreal, I have found Kijiji to be useful, especially if you are more of a French speaker. I usually find my books for school on craigslist, but when it comes to appartments and more, I'm faithful to Kijiji.

    ReplyDelete

add this