August 21, 2012

Day 19: 5 items you lust after

I'm a girl so of course I got excited with this topic!

Here are my top 5 dream items, from the cheapest  item to most expensive one.

1. Prada Candy perfume
About 100$



This perfume smells sooooo good. I want to buy it ASAP.


2. Hermes "H" Bracelets
570$ - 590$ depending on the size

I love these cute gold and colored bracelets. If I could have each color, I would.


3. A Macbook
1200$


My laptop died and now I have no computer. I am done with PC and have no choice to get this laptop ASAP. I like the Macbook Air because of how thin it is, I could probably bring it everywhere I go.


4. Kanye West's Giuseppe Zanotti shoes
5000$

So sexy. Kim Kardashian pisses me off sometimes (I wish I had her entire closet).


5. Cartier Ballon Bleu watch
40,000.00$ Canadian dollars *falls off chair*


My favorite Cartier watch ever. I have no words to describe the intensity of its beauty.
More specifically: Quartz, yellow gold, diamonds and sapphire. Retails for........26,700.00 EUROS! A girl can dream huh? Check it out here.

You can see more items I love by following me on Pinterest :)

xoxo

Sass

1 comment:

add this