September 27, 2012

What Sassou wore | Boho chic? Grungy sexy?

My sister and I randomly got tickets to assist the Big Sean concert last night at L'Olympia. Mind you, I know about 3-4 songs by him and they mostly feature other artists. In other words, I didn't know much about him, his crowd, the vibe etc and in consequence, had no idea what to wear at the concert.

Most importantly, I wanted to be comfortable. I opted for the boho chic look and I will quote Patricia's reaction "You should dress like this more often! You're swaggerific!". Lol. This look is simple but still classy and edgy! Check out the look!




P.S. Did you guys know I wear glasses? Not for the style! I really can't see from far!

-Dress: American Apparel
-Leather jacket:
Zara
-Furry jacket: From our latest clothing swap! Thanks Barbara!
-Boots: My sister's
-Bag: Vintage, ADS aka Armée du Salut aka Salvation Army
-Earrings: Forever 21
-Glasses: Ray Ban

Oh yeah and I tried doing a Mohawk but...hum...yeah. It didn't turn out how exactly how I wanted it to.




xoxo

Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this