October 15, 2012

Day 21: How you hope your future will be like

I live by the saying "Carpe Diem" aka the latin term for the expression "Seize the Day". I even have it tattooed! However, I cannot deny the fact that I do think about the future. Here are a few things that I am extremely hopeful for, pray for and truly wish to see in my future:

-I would like to have a career in a field that I love. I talk about these domains here.


Doing something that you love is necessary for your well being. Sometimes, what you love isn't always the best financially but the positive psychological effects are undeniable. I've been working for over ten years and I definitely know in what fields I DO NOT want to have a career in. There is often a big difference between what you do for a living and your job/career and I would want my career to be what I do for a living. I'm not sure I explained myself in the best way but I think you get it ;)

-I want to have a family


I'm old school, I talk about it more in depth here. I want to fall in love, court, get married, have children and live in a big house. I don't care about the divorce rate, I strongly believe in marriage. But I also want to
be able to give my children more that what I've had from my amazing parents...I want to travel around the world with them so that they could develop an open mind by discovering different cultures, which takes me to my next point.

-Traveling around the world
You guys know how much I love traveling. There are so many other countries for me to discover. I hope to visit these countries in the future: Egypt, Brazil, Mauritius, French Polynesia (Bora Bora), Cabo Verde and finally, Morocco.

Why hello Bora Bora!

-Health and fitness
I would like to remain healthy and be able to continue doing physical activity until I am a grandmother.

-A life filled with God and happiness
No need to explain this one :)

Thank you for reading! Stay tuned for day 22



xox

Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this