September 28, 2010

MFW day one: I love my goody bag!

So today was the first day of Fashion Week. Because I worked in the evening and had school early in the morning, I could not attend the shows. However, I was more than happy to go to the welcome cocktail at 1:30 p.m. An interesting conference and champagne are an excellent combination, in my opinion!

Two very good things about the welcome cocktail: I got my first media pass EVER (YAY!), and I was one of the first to get the superb goody bag. I mean, helloooo! Who doesn't like free stuff from brands like Cover Girl and Gillette? Since Montreal Fashion Week is done in collaboration with P&G (Proctor and Gamble), the bag was full of cool things. Only thing I didn't like was that the Oil of Olay products were both "anti-aging"....okay...first of all, I'm not old yet or wrinkled, and second of all I think that the majority of the people going to Fashion Week will not benefit from these products. They could've given us Quench body cream or any product that would be beneficial for people of ALL AGES. Anyways, i'll give the products to my great-aunt or something. Check it out!

*Not included in the picture: Guru energy drink and a pack of 5 gum (which were immediately consumed)*

P.S. Not only am I a fashion fanatic, but once again, I will be working with the fabulous Montreal designer Ralph Leroy. So I will be giving you the details plus my my input on the shows I will be attending, on top of keeping you updated with exclusive details from Ralph Leroy's upcoming fashion show, Element Water, which will be held this Thursday, September 30th at 6:00 p.m (Click HERE for the Facebook event page).

Follow me on Twitter to get all the juicy updates from #MontrealFashionWeek!

Keep coming back!

1 comment:

  1. I will try to score one today!!!! lets hope they have some

    ReplyDelete

add this