April 12, 2011

My love for food is unconditional: Funny food quotes

"There is no sincerer love than the love of food"  

Here are 12 funny food quotes I found recently, enjoy them! hehehehehe....



1. No man in the world has more courage than the man who can stop after eating one peanut -Channing Pollock

2. The belly rules the mind -Spanish Proverb

3. An empty belly is the best cook

4. The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for your steak to cook -Julia Child


5. I love you like a fat kid love cake -50 cent (In "21 Questions")

5. He who eats
alone, chokes alone

6. My favorite animal is steak -Fran Lebowitz

7. The only man who is really free is the one that can turn down an invitation to dinner without giving an excuse -Jules Renard

8. The perfect lover is one who turns into pizza at 4 a.m. -Charles Pierce

9. He was a bold man, he who first ate an oyster -Jonathan Swift

10. I ordered the jerk she said: You are what you eat -Kanye West (In "Devil in a New Dress")

11. I had a dream last night that I was eating a ten pound marshmallow. I woke up, and the pillow was gone -Tommy Cooper

And one of my favorite: 

12. I've been on a diet for two weeks: All I've lost is two weeks -Totie Fields


A little extra: "I'd rather be going to the gym intensively every day, ride my bike all over town and take the stairs instead of elevators over a diet where I'd have to eat crappy, healthy, low calorie s***" -Sassou

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this