May 1, 2012

New video + some kind of tutorial on YouTube

Remember last year when made this video showing you how to put clip in hair extensions?

I remember a lot of people going "OMG I can't believe you did this!!" or even talking s*it about the fact I had the guts to put a video of myself on YouTube. However, I mostly remembered the great comments I got, the encouraging emails and positive reviews about the videosSo yes, I'm back! This time, I talk about some of the comments I got on my last video, one of my favorite YouTubers Jessica Laliah, on how I cheated on my Milky Way hair extensions PLUS!!!!!!! I show you guys how I put my hair color :D

I am an extrovert and I absolutely love sharing some good things with you guys! Therefore, I am super comfortable on camera! Stay tuned for more videos :)

LOL @ my face. Picture from the clip; lip gloss is from Secret Kisses
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel! Oh yes and while you're at it, follow us on Twitter!!

Check out the video below

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this