August 16, 2012

Day 18: A problem that you've had

I'll be brief and say that even up to now, some people (especially the older, old school generation) think something might be wrong with me since I am 25, not married and with no kids. Let me remind you guys that we are in 2012 and that although I acknowledge my weirdness, I consider myself pretty normal #ImDone

I say it's a "problem" that I've had because it gets rather annoying, especially when it's coming from people who don't even know me personally.

Check out an article I wrote on that matter called "Better Single than Sorry". Oh and shoutout to my dad! He understands. Check out his comment at the end of the article I just put a link to :)

xox

Sass

P.S. Yes, I am on Pintecrest. You can follow me here  Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this