August 11, 2012

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 16 & 17

Another two-in-one!

Day 16: Something you always think "What if" about

I try my best not to think "What if" and to live in the past. Everything that happened in my life, even the worst things, have made me who I am today. If I start saying "What if", then it would mean that I live in regret and therefore accept to live in misery and nostalgia. In my opinion, living with regrets = being miserable, which I am totally trying to avoid. 

Carpe Diem!

Day 17: Something you are proud of

Although I am proud of many, many things, I am the most proud of two things:

1. My work experience.

I have been working since I was 15 years old and never stopped....even in between good jobs, I would do "crappy" jobs just because I am so used to working. I started off working at KFC (YES! Yes I did!) and worked in many places. I never knew how important having work experience was until I started getting job offers WAY before my graduation from University. When I would ask the recruiters "Oh so is this job for after I graduate?", many of them replied "Usually, yes, but with your experience we could take you now" #POW! 


2. This blog, Versass 

What started as a sporadic hobby has soon become my passion! Remember when Versass was "Sassy on a Budget aka sassyonabudget.blogspot.com" and had a bootleg layout with
bootleg pictures (of course, Instagram didn't exist? Yeah, things have changed lol. And they will continue changing for the better :)

I don't know what I would do without this blog and without you guys, my readers...You keep me going. My love for food and appreciation for fashion keeps growing and I love sharing it all with you! It's extremely motivating to see how people around the world check out my blog and share similar interests. I wish I had more time and could write more (trust me, if I could do this full time I would) but trust me, I won't stop blogging. Nuh uh. 


xoxo

Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this