January 17, 2013

What Sassou wore: Beach day in Miami



I am still not over the fact that this vacation is over. For the first time in my life, I was able to enjoy a 3 week vacation at home in Miami. Usually, I am not able to go for more than a week and those extra two weeks did a lot to the glow in my face, to my health and to my soul, all positive things. I found myself and I found love, I could not have asked for a better vacation.

Before leaving Montreal, I stopped at favourite store in Cours Mont Royal: Olivia. I simply wanted to go for a for a quick browse of their new collection but as usual, I ended up on the sales rack. All of their summer clothes were on sale! I found this awesome skirt for 9,99$ only. I am still in shock.

Skirt: Olivia
Tube top: Le Garage (I think I have every color)
Shades: Gucci

Check out a few more iPhone pics from my trip after the break!

A day at the beach with my sister

Fort Lauderdale

Segafredo in South Beach

Mixed tuna and salmon ceviche at Captain's Tavern

Breakfast every day by the pool

Stylin'

View from the airplane

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this