April 6, 2013

SUWU restaurant opening: Feel the vibe

Just when I though my Wednesday night couldn't get any more basic, the opening of the SUWU restaurant on St-Laurent spiced up my evening. Its great wooden chalet atmosphere with an old school hiphop vibe didn't only catch my attention, it will definitely have me coming back. I actually forgot I was in Montreal for a couple of hours. The comfort soul food reminded me of California. 
SUWU remodeled, remixed and made a major upgrade from the old Cafeteria. 

Understand the vibe as you read the article: Listen to & download the SUWU mixtape vol.1 for FREE Here



Read more to see more pics and details


***Look out for their mac and cheese grilled cheese!***



Cocktails such as Wu Tang were served. (Wu Tang: Sake, vodka, litchi, grapes and lime)


                                   The cocktail list also had some very interesting names 



Their classic beef tartar with dijon mayonnaise, beets and marinated onions was simply amazing. I loved the taste. I could seriously eat ten of those little hors d'oeuvres. 



 Then the cheeseburger empanadas came and my night couldn't have got any better. 


 ( Rosemary fries)


 Thanks to TRACEY BROOKE PR for all of the organisation skills and the great PR
 Follow Jillian Zrihen on Twitter and Sana as well.


Visit the SUWU website http://suwumontreal.com

Like SUWU on Facebook

Follow SUWU Montreal on Twitter and on Instagram: @suwumontreal


No comments:

Post a Comment

add this