April 6, 2013

Drink up! The Amagoose


You know when you really want a drink but you: 
-Have no more juice left
-Have no ice that is ready
-Only have a bunch of random bottles of alcohol left, including about a huge bottle of Grey Goose with only about 1/3 of a cup left :(
Yeah. That was what I was working with. So I made up something pretty good using whatever was left. I'm not tooting my own horn here, Patricia loved it also! And I'm also slightly tipsy as I am writing this article so yeah, I think this drink worked. Let's find a name for it after I write the details...Deal?

You will need:

-1/2 cup Amarula
-1/3 cup of Grey Goose (Or whatever vodka you have left. I'm sure it would also work with rhum!)
-1 teaspoon of grated ginger (don't roll your eyes! It's good, I promise!)
-1/3 of a banana
-1/3 cup of vanilla almond milk
-A Nutri Bullet (I used my Magic Bullet but supposedly that's out of style now)
SO!
Blend everything together & serve in a martini glass!
And here you have it! It has the texture of a light smoothie, but it's full of alcohol :) I made up the name as I was writing the article! Since it's a mix of Amarula and Grey Goose, we have The Amagoose, ya heard?

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this