May 15, 2010

Top 10 on my playlist right now

Because I don't have an I-Pod yet 
Because I bought a memory card for my Blackberry 
Because I'm extremely, ridiculously bored....
Because I sometimes blog about random stuff

Here's what's on my playlist right now...In other words, here are the songs I'm obsessed with at the moment. It might give you ideas on cool songs to download, YouTube, whatever u like. Some of them are new, some of them are very old, some of them are slow, some of them fast, meh. 

-Stromae "Alors on danse"
-Edward Maya "This is my life"
-JW & Blaze "Palance" (I loveeee soca, especially when I'm doing cardio at the gym)
-Omega "Paleta"
-Drake "Over"
-Drake "Money to Blow remix" (I wish!!! lol)
-Gyptian ft Mims "Hold Yuh remix"
-Train "Hey soul sister"
-Ready for the world "Oh Sheila"
-Chromeo "Needy Girl"

I don't know if that describes my personality, or my mood. But whatever it is...it's inconsistent, kinda messy, but AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this