October 12, 2010

Chromeo: Night by night

Ok so if I could choose one era to live my twenties in, it would definitely be....the 80's!! The music, the Nintendo, the fashion, Madonna, Michael Jackson, pink lipstick, shoulder pads....I love it! When I look at pictures of my mom during that time I could imagine myself there, dancing and all, with purple eyeshadow and my hair on the side. 

So here's a song that's recent, but reminds me of the 80's. I love Chromeo. They never fail to impress me with their electro-pop. Kudos to this duo from Montreal!

P.S. This is my ringtone!  
P.P.S. My favorite song by them is "Needy girl". Those who know me well are sick of hearing it because even after 3-4 years, I still play it EVERY DAY. 



2 comments:

  1. For me the early 80s were my coming of age. They were great times and there was an explosion of music. Any era with a lot of young people is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'You're a needy girl. I can tell by the look in big brown eyes.' Haha, I love that song too. Join the club. =)

    ReplyDelete

add this