July 31, 2012

Day 15: Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think if fits your personality

SAGITTARIUS!

YES! The Archer! The traveler! The extrovert and the stubborn.

Here are a few characteristics I found online to describe my sign & I think 80% of it is true. Click here for the full description.

Sagittarius

Date range: November 23 to December 22 (It varies...)
Symbol: The Archer
Element: Fire (Of course...)


STRENGHTS
-Honest and fortright
-Lighthearted
-Intellectual
-Has excellent communication skills

WEAKNESSES
-Sharp tongue
-Prone to change (I see this as a good AND a bad thing)
-Restless
-Flirtatious nature 

All of the above is true so I will not comment much! Some people see our nature as flirtatious but in my case, I would like to clarify that sometimes, the "flirtation" is innocent since I think I'm just being sociable or nice. But then...when the other person starts getting too touchy or is getting another idea....I'm like "oh oh..."

I love the symbol so much I decided to tattoo it
"They love animals and take good care of them"
xoxoxoxo Lolita and Kisha I love youuuuu

"A typical Sagittarius fears nothing and, at times, may get attracted to danger. He is not the one to keep his thoughts to himself. In fact, what is in his mind and heart will instantly be on his lips"
Very, very true

"They are completely extroverted, very talkative and totally straightforward"
Truuuueee *2 Chainz voice*

"He has a violent temper also, which is aroused when people try to push him around or to get too close"
This can be true. I don't get mad easily but when I do, give me some alone time or run because when I am fuming, I can start a fire. And although I'm sociable and share some stuff on social media, I don't like when people ask questions that are too personal (If I didn't talk about it, maybe it's because it's my personal business you know???) or assume things about me that are way too far from reality. I hate when people "assume" things period! Anyways.

"Sagittarians are rebels at heart and adhering to social norms is not their cup of tea"
I will not comment that and instead, suggest that you ask about this to my parents. Sorry for causing all these headaches, mom and dad, but I am not and will never be "square".

"Travel excites them and religion interests them. Just like a child, a Sagittarius is naive, fearless and optimistic and dislikes responsibilities"
*shivers* Yeah...this is really, really true. Especially the traveling part, I will forever consider myself a globe-trotter.



"He easily falls in love, but commitment and marriage is something, which he is not too comfortable with"
I disagree. I don't easily fall in love but when I do, I really, really really really realllllyyyy want to be in a committed relationship.

"Some of the most unpleasant personality traits of a Sagittarius include sarcasm, weirdness and the inability to keep a secret"
Okay. See, I don't see these first two things as "unpleasant" since I fully embrace my weirdness and love for sarcasm. But I do know how to keep a secret.

"Sagittarians have excellent memories and can remember even the smallest incidents of their lives, with the minutest of details. At the same time, they can easily forget things like where they left their car keys"
This is a good and a bad thing. Sometimes, there are things I want to forget but my mind can't stop working! I remember almost every single things. And then I forget the smallest, most irrelevant things. The other day, for example, I spent hours looking for my glasses. They were on my head. Hum...

"A Sagittarius is incapable of deceit and if at all he tells a lie, he always ends up getting caught."
I SUCK at lying. Which is why I could never be a lawyer...or a diplomat. The worst are my facial expressions. I don't even need to say anything and you see it in my face. I've been working on that for the past 25 years. Smh.

"(...) makes you laugh, is fun to be with, brightens up the day and can make even the impossible dreams come true"

You tell me ;)

Two of my best friends are Sagittarius and although we have a lot in common, we are also very different. Not everything said/written about Sagittarians are necessarily true about me, but they may be true about other Sagittarians I know.

Sagi babes! From left to right: Me, Fabiani and Cathy
Other common traits of Sagittarius I have noticed:

-We are EXTREMELY sociable but super sensitive at the same time.
-We get annoyed quickly and often make fun of what annoys us. And by doing that, we often make people laugh really, really hard. We're also very funny people, some may confuse us for clowns or buffoons.
-Put 2 Sagittarians together: They will either LOVE or HATE each other. Nothing platonic, it's either hot or cold. My Sagittarius girlfriends and I all agree we absolutely cannot stand to be in a relationship with a Sagittarius guy. It doesn't work. (again, this is subjective)
-We like fancy stuff
-We're not the most responsible with money. Our sponteneous personality sometimes empty our pockets temporarily. 
-Signs we get along with: Leo, Libra, Aquarius, Aries, Scorpio
-Signs we don't get along with (unless we grew up with them and therefore, know how to deal with them): Capricorn, Taurus, sometimes Pisces.
-We are sometimes way too blunt and hurt people's feelings without wanting to. 
-We're the life of the party! Super sociable and happy drunks. 

What about you? Do you know any Sagittarians & do you agree with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this