February 3, 2013

[BEAUTY] Post facial X Simple makeup

So the day after I got my facial, I quickly noticed how my face was absolutely GLOWING! I was still in shock: Zero zits, zero black/white heads & no dry skin at all!

I had to run a few errands that day and wanted to add some "Pizzaz" to my usually simple makeup. I kept it simple: Liquid foundation, a bit of concealer, powder, black eyeliner, mascara and blush. However, it's the cherry colored lipstick that added a lil' sumtin' glamorous.

Headband is from Aldo
It was really cold that day but
I didn't let the depressing weather bring me down! I still went out, managed to look cute and took over the freezing streets of Montreal...lol. Okay I'm exaggerating...but you see what I mean, right? Hehehe.

MAKEUP

-Foundation: Clinique Even Better
-Concealer: Avon lipstick in Cherry Jubillee (My favourite lipstick)
-Powder: MAC Studio Fix
-Blush: MAC
-Liquid Eyeliner: MAC in "Rapid Black"
-Mascara: Cover Girl (doesn't really work anymore...grrr...)
-Eyebrow pencil: Anastasia brow wiz (My absolute favourite! I talk about it here)

In order: Liquid foundation, concealer, powder, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, one coat of mascara, blush, another coat of mascara, Blistex Lip Medex, lipstick.



HAIR 

3 day old twist out

Front: I did a "wasn'n'go": I put it in quotes because I didn't drench the front of my hair with water; instead I sprayed a lot of water on it. I then used about 5-6 pins to make the "puff"
Back: Did a large, upwards flat twist. Secured everything with pins.
Accessory: Bandeau from Aldo


Products used

-Front of the hair: Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave in, sprayed hair with Shea Moisture Curl & Shine moisture mist, styled with Eco styler gel.
-Back: Water and a bit of EcoStyler gel to style.

You can always follow my Tumblr page for more hair updates :) 

Ciaos! Hope everyone had a great weekend full of love! God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

xoxo

Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment

add this